Report inconsiderate parking
Please note some issues are dealt with by other agencies such as the police or county council.
Before you fill in the form
More information helps us, so if you can note any of these things before filling in the form:
- vehicle registration, make, colour.
Don't report these things to us
Report these things to the police by calling 101:
- a blocked driveway and you need to get out now
- someone blocking the pavement, grass verge or cycle lane (please note not all cycle lanes are enforceable)
- parking on bend or junction
disabled blue badge holders are entitled to park on yellow lines, so don't report that.
Report these parking issues
If you supply us with details we may be able to issue a parking fine (PCN) for:
- blocked driveways (but if you need immediate action to get out, then report to police by calling 101)
- parking on a school keep clear area (please note not all sites are enforceable)
- dropped kerb (crossover) blocking
- parking on yellow lines
- being in a time restricted bay for longer than allowed but our officers do check these too
- bus stop parking
- taxi rank parking by anything other than a registered hackney carriage
- loading bay when not loading or delivering.
Parking around schools
We are aware of the many issues surrounding parking near schools in the area and are working with the police and Joint Enforcement Team on this issue. We visit schools and work with them on these problems. So in some cases it is best to flag issues with the Head Teacher and we can work directly with them.
Track the progress of an existing request
You can see what progress has been made on an issue you have reported to us by using our Track request form page.